Welcome to the Alumni Association Web Site
The Mission of the Alumni Association of the New Jersey Medical School is to:
- further the interests of its members;
- encourage closer relations between alumni, students, faculty and administration of the medical school;
- enhance the image of the medical school;
- promote quality medical education; and
- support NJMS medical students with scholarship support and sponsorship of appropriate programs.
As a graduate of the New Jersey Medical School, you are considered a member of the Alumni Association for life. To receive special privileges, dues are required. We hope you will take advantage of the programs, activities and services outlined throughout this site. As a member you are strongly encouraged to support the College's Annual Fund campaign each year. By doing so, you help provide assistance and outreach programs to current students.
We welcome your comments and suggestions regarding how we can serve you better. We ask that you visit this Web site periodically for updated information.
As of July 1, 2013, New Jersey Medical School will become part of Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
Medical Science Building
185 South Orange Ave, B-504
Newark, NJ 07101-1709
Phone: (973) 972-6864
Outside of NJ: (800) 477-7040
Fax: (973) 972-2251